A&D FZ-i Series - Precision Balance (Non Trade)
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
*Standard/Small Breeze break included with these models.
The FZ-i Precision Balance brings top of the range performance to the price conscious.
Easy one touch internal calibration system provides high reliability & fail safe calibration.
Featuring 1 second stabilisation with the C-SHS Weight Sensor.
This Model CANNOT be Verified for Trade Use, if Trade Verification is required please visit the FZ-i (Trade) scales page.
- Five years warranty
- One touch internal calibration (FZ-i series only)
- Compact B5 Size Footprint brings minimal impact to your work environment
- Fast Stabilisation Time of 1 second makes the unit ideal for high speed applications
- Shock Absorber Function prevent damage due to accidental overloading
- Choice of multiple weighing units including counting and percentage
- Complies with GLP,GMP,GCP and ISO laboratory systems
- Environment Setting allows set up to suit the operation area
- Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement ensures optimum counting accuracy
- Animal Weighing Function for weighing unstable samples
- Statistical Calculation Function provides full stats reporting
- Comparator Function allows the FZ-i to be used for filling or grading
- Standard Small Breeze break on all models
- Underhook weighing for testing density or weighing magnetic material
- Quick USB Interface (Option)
- LAN-Ethernet Interface (Option)
- Rechargeable Battery (Option)
|Weight capacity (g)||320||520||3200||5200|
|Division - Non Trade (g) ***||0.001||0.01|
|Stablizing Time (typical at Fast)||Approx 1 sec|
|Repeatability (Standard Deviation)||0.001g||0.01g|
|Weighing Units||g, pcs, %, oz, lb, L oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tl, tol, mes and MLT|
|Display||Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)|
|Display update||5 times /second, 10 times /second or 20 times /second|
|Operating temp||5°C to 40°C, less than 85% RH (no condensation )|
|Power supply||AC adapter|
|Calibration||Air-pump Controlled Internal Calibration (FZ-iWP models only)|
|Weighing pan size||130mm Diameter||150mm Diameter|
|Dimension||193 (W) X 262.5 (D) X 85.5 (H) mm|
|Weight (approximately)||FZ-i Approx. 3.0 kg / FX-i Approx. 2.5 kg|
|Serial Interface||Standard RS232|