A&D AP-30i Postal Scale
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
Item will be ship in early December
A&D's Postal scale is produced specifically for precise letter and parcel weighing.
With AC operation, the AP-30i postal scale interfaces directly with the Australia Post's EPOS System.
Approved for Australia Post LPOs & fully supported and serviced by A&D.
This electronic mail scale will improve your mailing efficiency!
- Postal Scale with "Dual Range Operation" for maximum accuracy when weighing letters/parcels
- Fully approved by NMI Australia: Allows the scale to be used for calculating postage charges
- AP-30i postal scale has 1 year warranty
- Dual Liquid Crystal Displays: Both operator and customer can clearly see the weight
- Triple Data Outlets: Weight transfer to up to 2 EPOS stations and 1 remote display
- Automatic Weight Transmission: When weight is stable the data is automatically sent to the EPOS station
- This mail scale has large character displays making it easy to read by the operator and customers
- Low Profile & Small Footprint: Saves valuable bench space for efficient operation
|AP-30i Postal Scale|
|Weight capacity (kg)||2000g / 30KG|
|Dvisions - Non Trade (kg) *||1g / 0.01kg (Dual Range Scale)|
|Construction||Fibre Glass Casing|
|NMI (Trade) Approved **||Yes|
|Supplied Indicator||25mm LCD Display|
|Inidicators Environmental Rating||Dry Only|
|Power supply||AC adapter (Supplied)|
|Weighing pan size||280mm x 280mm Stainless Steel|
|Dimension||325mm x 475mm x 100mm|
|Weight (approximately)||Approximately 10kg|
|Supplied||No Assembly Required - Serial Connections to the Computor for Australia Post is required|
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.