The popular A&D EK – L Series are laboratory balances which contains two specialist compact balances – EK 15 KL & EK – 30 KL. They are ideal for use where large capacity and high-resolution weighing are simultaneously required. The EK – L series includes a large weighing pan for efficient measurements of bulky objects or large quantities unlike other balances.
Some of the key features that the EK – L Series include are
- Hygienic, scratch-resistant and stainless steel (SUS430) weighing pan cover
- Easy-to-read LCD display with clear and white backlight (22 mm character height)
- Multiple weighing units: g, kg, oz, lb, ozt, in addition to pcs (counting mode) and % (percent mode)
- A large (300 × 210 mm) weighing pan for efficient measurements of bulky objects or quantities
- Comparator, display hold & auto power OFF functions
- Security ring for wire-locking the scale to prevent theft
- Data output to a PC, printer, etc., via RS-232C interface
- Operation with either AC adapter or optional rechargeable battery
Specialists Solutions based on the requirement
The EK -15KL (15 kg x 0.1g) is a specialist balance which is ideal for tasks like measuring metal blocks.
The EK – 30 L (3kg x0.1g / 30kg x 1g) is extremely useful when the gross weight exceeds 15 kg as well as a 0.1 g readability is necessary to measure the net weight. The EK – 30L can provide accurate readings of ingredients added into a heavy container.
Contact ANYSCALES today to know more about the EK – L Series Compact Balance by calling us on 1300 738 705 or visit our website – Anyscales.com.au