Ishida IW Series
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
IP-67 water proof bench scale with three capacities windows.
6kg, 30kg and 150kg available with multi interval.
IWB units can be operated for 1000 hours with 2 size D alkaline dry batteries. B - Battery
IWX Series runs off 240VAC. Large LCD display. All these are trade approved in Australia. X - Electricity
The IW Series is one of the best value wet area scales in the Industrial Market.
This outstandingly durable weighing unit can be washed and sprayed with water, allowing for easy cleaning.
For the first time in the industry the load cell has been coated with acrylic resin to make it completely water-proof.
This is the same kind of treatment used on aluminum sash.
- The IW-Series meets IP-67 requirements, even allowing washdown for highest sanitary conditions.
- IWB can be operated for 1,000 hours with only 2 size D alkaline dry batteries. (AC adapter can be used too.)
- IWX are 240VAC powered only
- Has weight checking function for accurate weighing.
- IWB LCD - Large character height (36.5 mm)
- IWX has a large, clear fluorescent display (character height: over 30 mm)
- 6kg version only comes in IWB format
- Construction is Stainless Steel
|Weight capacity (kg)||3 / 6 Multi Interval||15 / 30 Multi Interval||60 / 150 Multi Interval||15 / 30 Multi Interval||60 / 150 Multi Interval|
|Divisions - Trade (kg) *||0.001 / 0.002||0.005 / 0.01||0.02 / 0.05||0.005 / 0.01||0.02 / 0.05|
|Work Environment||All IW Series can be used in low to moderate wet areas Rated : IP67|
|Max. counts||3000 / Interval||3000 / Interval||3000 / Interval||3000 / Interval||3000 / Interval|
|NMI (Trade) Approved **||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display||36mm LCD Display||30mm Fluorescent Display|
|Power supply||2 x D type Batteries (Not included) - Optioanl Power Adator||240VAC Power (Via a standard GPO)|
|Battery operating||Approximately 1000 hours with Alkaline Batteries||N/A|
|Weighing pan size||200mm x 250mm||250mm x 350mm||380mm x 530mm||250mm x 350mm||380mm x 530mm|
|Weigh Pan Contruction||Stainless Steel|
|Weight (approximately)||Net: 4.7kg||Net: 9.1kg||Net: 16.5kg||Net: 9.4||Net: 16.8kg|
|Supplied||Minor Assembly for mounting column|
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.