ZP Push-Pull Force Gauge
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
ZP digital force gauges are capable of processing 1,000 data/second, so force profiles can be analysed for much more than just the peak.
ZP gauges have programmable high/low set points for go/no-go testing. Orange lights up for measurements less than Low set point, green for between High and Low set point, and red for over High set point.
Use real time mode to display load transients, or peak mode to capture the peak force achieved during a test. Selectable lbf, kgf, or Newtons measuring units.
- Ergonomically designed housing
- "Zero Set" to zero the gauge in all operating positions (Tare)
- Operates on rechargeable NiCd batteries or AC adapter
- Easy to use
- Selectable Modes:
-Real Time - to display load transients
-Peak Modes - to capture the peak force achieved during a test
- Overload protection 200% full scale
- For hand-held use or mounting on test stands
- Quick display update rate of 20 times/s
- User selectable units: N, kgf (gf) and lb (oz)
- Process 1,000 data/second not just the peak
|Work Environment||Dry Environment|
|Display||LCD, 4 digit, 12mm high|
|Power Supply||AC Adapter - Internal Rechargeable Battery|
|Power Indicator||Displays Battery Charge - 3 bar system|
|Supplied||4 x Push Attachments, 1 x Pull Attachment, 1 x Extension, Power Adaptor, Manual, & Carry Case|