A&D EK-EP - Intrinsically Safe Balance
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
The EK-EP Compact weighing scale is an approved intrinsically safe balance. Please ensure this is suitable for your application prior to purchase.
- Compact, lightweight and extremely affordable while providing excellent explosion protection
- Battery operation*1 (approx. 250 hours) for high portability, requiring no power supply from a safe area via a safety barrier
- Auto power OFF function to save battery power
- Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight (16 mm character height)
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to pcs (counting mode), % (percent mode) and SG (specific gravity)*2
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting, etc.
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the location
- Security ring for wire-locking the balance to prevent theft
- *1 Only to be used with four DURACELL AA alkaline MN1500 LR6, ENERGIZER AA E91 alkaline LR6 AM3, or Panasonic AA alkaline LR6 (XJ) 1.5V batteries.
- *2 Either tl (tael) or tol (tola) can be added upon request.
|Weight capacity (g)||300g||3000g||12,000g|
|Division - Non Trade (g)||0.01||0.1||1|
|Weighing Units||g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to pcs (counting mode), % (percent mode) and SG (specific gravity)|
|Repeatability (Standard Deviation)||0.01g||0.1g||1g|
|Operating temp||0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F, 85% RH or less (no condensation)|
|Power supply||4 x AA Batteries (Batteries not included)|
|Battery Consuption||Approximately 250 hours (back light off, alkaline batteries)|
|Calibration Mass Required** (g)||300||3000||10,000g (10kg)|
|Weighing pan size||110mm Diameter||133mm x 170mm|
|Weight (approximately)||Approximately 1.2kg||Approximately 1.5kg|
* As supplied from the factory unless Verified and Verification required a change to factory setting
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.