A&D HT-120 Series - Compact Balance
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
Ideal for schools, laboratories and weighing your Jewellery, the HT-120 laboratory scale brings optimum weighing performance to the price conscious purchasers.
The HT-120 has a capacity of 120g and 0.01 resolution and comes packaged in a perspex carry case for easy storage.
Multiple weighing units: g, oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, grain, tola, tael, and Newton.
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan and protector plate
- High resolution of 0.01 g with excellent repeatability of 0.01 g (σ)
- Large LCD display (15 mm character height) with clear white backlight
- Stackable carrying case for easy storage
- Security slot in the rear of the scale to accommodate an anti-theft lock
- Auto-power off function to avoid wasting battery power
- Power supplied from 4x AA batteries
- Main body dimensions 136 (W) x 150 (D) x 57.5 (H) mm
- Carry case dimensions 160 (W) x 175 (D) x 70 (H) mm
- Battery indicator that tells you the remaining battery level
- Tare function that offsets the weight of a container with just one key press
- Optional AC adapter available
|Weight capacity (g)||120g|
|Division - Non Trade (g)||0.01g|
|Units||g, oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, grain, tola, tael, and Newton|
|Repeatability||0.01g (Standard Deviation)|
|Power Supply||A x AA Batteies (not inlcuded) or AC Adaptor (Optional)|
|Pan Size||70mm Diameter|
|Dimensions||136mm (W) x 150mm (D) x 57.5mm (H)|
|Dimensions Case||160mm (W) x 175mm (D) x 70mm (H)|
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.