A&D GF Series - Precision Balance (Non Trade)
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
A high precision digital scale featuring optimum weighing and settling time.
The GF features a standard RS232 data output, external calibration and multiple weighing units.
A percentage & counting mode is also available.
- New patented weighing mechanism Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS)
- Five years warranty
- Ultra Fast response speed - typically just one second
- Standard RS232C serial data interface
- Rugged aluminium alloy enclosure
- 14 weighing units plus counting, percentage and user programmable
- Wide range of capacities and resolutions
- Built in under hook capability
- Counting has A.C.A.I. feature for optimum results
- Overload protected to take hard use
- Last digit blanking via keypad if desired
- GLP data output format to suit quality systems
- Sealed keypad gives IP-54 protection level
- Built in animal weighing software
- Breeze break is standard with the GF-300
- Supplied with free Windows Communication Tools (WinCT) software.
|Weight capacity (g)||410||1210||4100||6100||6100|
|Division - Non Trade (g) ***||0.001||0.01||0.1|
|Stablizing Time (Typical at Fast) Approx.||1 sec||1.5 sec||1 sec|
|Repeatability (Standard Deviation)||0.001g||0.01g||0.1g|
|Display||Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)|
|Display update||5 times/second or 10 times/second|
|Operating temp||5°C to 40°C, less than 85% RH (no condensation )|
|Power supply||AC adapter|
|Calibration||Motor-driven Internal Calibration (GX only)|
|Weighing pan size||128mm x 128mm||165mm x 165mm|
|Dimension||210(W) x 317(D) x 86(H)mm|
|Standard Accessories||WinCT in CD-ROM, Manual, AC Adapter|
|Serial Interface||Standard RS232|
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.