A&D HVL-CS - Chair Scale
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
The A&D purpose built Chair Scale is ideal for hospital environments to weigh patients who are unable to stand upright.
Featuring 150 kg capacity with 50g accuracy for reliable measurements. Battery operation allows for the chair scale to be used anywhere its needed.
Great quality and stong design allows for a scale that will last.
- Comfortable, white plastic seat
- Dual power supply
- Quick, accurate and easy to operate
- Australian made and designed
- Full digital calibration (FDC) ensuring accurate and simple calibration
- Auto power off preserves battery life
- Quality safety wheels and brake levers
|HVL-CS Chair Scale|
|Weight capacity (kg)||150|
|Dvisions - Non Trade (kg) *||0.02|
|Construction||Plastic Chair with Die Cast Aluminium Spider. All wheels lockable|
|NMI (Trade) Approved **||No|
|Power supply||Battery Operated 6 x D type batteries Optional: Power Adaptor|
|Battery operating||Approximately 600 hours with Alkaline Batteries|
|Dimension||630mm (L) x 750mm (W) x 880mm (H)|
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.