Ohaus Explorer High Capacity Balances
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
The Explorer series now includes three high-capacity precision scales with capacities up to 35 kg.
Explorer high-capacity balances offer the same intuitive features, such as AutoCal™ and a 1 second stabilization time, with additional functions and attributes to support higher capacity weighing applications.
- 5.7” color VGA touch screen optimizes viewing and menu navigation
- Two sensors on display offer hands-free operation
- "The display can be separated from the base up to 1.5 meters in order to fit operational needs in almost any workspace.
- A 9 meter cable is also available when additional flexibility is needed."
- With a die-cast metal base, 377 × 311 mm stainless steel pan and thick metal housing
- "2-D Protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied to the balance"
- "IP54 protection guards balance and weighing cell from damage by dry particles, humidity and
- accidental spills/splashes. (High Capacity models only)"
|Explorer High Capcity Balances|
|Weight capacity (g)||12000||24000||35000|
|Dvisions - Non Trade (g) *||0.1g||0.1g||0.1g|
|Stabilization TIme||0.1 s||0.1 s||0.1 s|
|Sensitivity Draft (PPM/°C)||3||3||3|
|Typical Min-Weight (GLP K=2, U=0.1%)||140g||140g||140g|
|Weigh Application||Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling,
Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, SQC
|Weighing Units||g, kg, ct, gn, lb, oz , ozt, N, dwt, hkt, sgt, twt, mom, tical, msg, tola, Custom Unit 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3|
|Calibration||AutoCal™ internal calibration|
|Display||Full-color VGA graphic display, 4-wire resistive touch screen|
|Protection||2-D protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied. IP54 rated against dry particles, humidity and accidental spills/splashes.|
|Indicators Environmental Rating||Dry Only|
|Operating temp & Stoage Conditions||Operationg: 10°C to 30°C - Storage: 90% relative humidty, non-condensing|
|Power supply||Power Input 100-240 VAC 0.5-0.25A 47-63 Hz, Power Output: 24 VDC, 0.63 A, 15W|
|Battery option||Rechargeable battery option provides 10 hours of operation away from a power source|
|Weighing pan size||377mm × 311 mm Stainless Steel|
|Weight (approximately)||Approximately Gross: 12.5kg Net: 10kg|
|Supplied||No Assembly Required|
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.