Ohaus Starter 3100 pH Meter Bench
pH / OPR Oxidation-reduction potential Meter
Price as configured: $0.00
Availability: In stock
Buy Accessories / Options Individually
After more than a century of perfecting the art of measurement through our durable weighing products.
OHAUS precision is now available in a line of benchtop water analysis products that includes pH and conductivity meters that can also test for salinity, TDS, and ORP.
The Starter Series of benchtop pH Meter includes a wide breadth of products from basic level meters that offer high performance at a great value to premium performance products that have extended and advanced functionality.
ST3100-F Meter with ST310 3-in-1, Plastic Refillable pH Electrode, pH Buffer Powder Sachet and In-Use Cover
- Intuitive Software Powers the Starter Series
- Functional Design Assists with Ease-of-Use
- Reliable Calibration Results in Accurate Measurement
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation
- Automatic and manual endpoint functions determine the stability of readings
- Auto buffer recognition helps to avoid errors during the calibration process
- 99 sets of data memory and the ability to instantly recall the last calibration data
ST3100-F Measurement Range -2.00 – 16.00 pH Resolution 0.01 pH Error Limits/Accuracy Up to 3 Points Calibration Up to 3 Points Memory 99 Measurements Power Supply 110-240V/50Hz, DC 12V Size/Weight 220 W × 175 D × 78 H mm / 0.75 kg Display Liquid Crystal Backlight Input BNC, impedance > 10e+12 Ω Temperature Compensation ATC & MTC Housing ABS* As supplied from the factory unless Verified and Verification required a change to factory setting
** Please note that this indicates if the unit can be verified within Australia only. This does not state that verification has been performed. Verification is a separate charge.Ohaus Starter 3100 pH Meter Bench
Product Service / WarrantyAssociated Scale Service Pty Ltd4/47 Learoyd RoadAcacia Ridge - BrisbaneQueenslandAustralia 4110
Contact UsANY SCALES ONLINE Pty LtdABN: 87 164 273 821P.O. Box 8260, SunnybankQLD – 4109, AustraliaPhone: 1300 738 705Email: firstname.lastname@example.org